Jets' Sam Darnold throws for 120 yards and 2 interceptions in Week 7 loss to Buffalo
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold couldn't get anything going in the team's 18-10 loss to the Buffalo Bills in Week 7.
Darnold has shown bright spots throughout his NFL tenure, but he continues to be let down by the dysfunction of the team around him. Sunday wasn't one of those days. Darnold completed 12-of-23 passes for 120 yards and a pair of interceptions against a Bills defense that was reeling coming in. Darnold is definitely better than backup Joe Flacco, but does it really matter? The Jets are still winning the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes right now.
With 2.8 FanDuel points, Darnold finished last among all starting Week 7 quarterbacks. He's currently projected for 14.34 points next week against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) DNP in Raiders' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) remains out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chicago's Nick Foles (hip) fully practices on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Lions' Danny Amendola (hip) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) held out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Philip Rivers (toe) limited in Colts' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore gets 21 touches in loss to Dolphins November 30th, 2020
- Gase: Sam Darnold (shoulder) expected to start in Jets' Week 12 matchup against Miami November 27th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) fully participates in Jets' Thursday practice November 26th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) returning to Jets practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Jets put La'Mical Perine (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine has high-ankle sprain November 24th, 2020