Cardinals' Chase Edmonds contributes 145 scrimmage yards in Week 7's overtime victory over Seattle
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds produced 58 rushing yards on five attempts in Week 7's overtime win over the Seattle Seahawks.
After Kenyan Drake was sidelined with an ankle injury, Edmonds became an immediate contributor in both the run and pass game, recording seven receptions for 87 additional scrimmage yards. If Drake is still sidelined after Arizona's bye in Week 8, expect Edmonds to operate in an every-down role.
In Sunday night's victory over Seattle, Edmonds scored 18 FanDuel points and finished as Week 7's eighth ranked running back.
- Texans activate David Johnson (concussion) from injured reserve December 5th, 2020
- Donovan Peoples-Jones slated to become the Browns' WR3 December 5th, 2020
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) "feeling fresh" for Monday night December 5th, 2020
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (ACL) will return to practice next week December 5th, 2020
- Running back LeGarrette Blount officially retires December 5th, 2020
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (shoulder) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake finds endzone twice in loss to Patriots November 30th, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray struggles in Week 12's loss to New England November 30th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (illness) available for Week 12's game against New England November 27th, 2020