Raiders' Derek Carr throws pair of touchdowns in Week 7 loss to Tampa Bay
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr had another solid performance Sunday in the team's 45-20 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Carr performed a lot better - at least from a fantasy perspective - than his team did. He completed 24-of-36 passes for 284 yards, throwing a pair of touchdowns against a single interception. He also carried the ball twice for 19 yards.
With 20.26 FanDuel points, Carr finished 12th among all passers in Week 7. He's currently projected for 20.18 points next week against the Cleveland Browns.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020