Lions' Matthew Stafford throws game-winning touchdown as time expired against Atlanta in Week 7
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford had a solid, if not a bit underwhelming, performance Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons in a 23-22 victory.
Stafford was kept out of the endzone for the full 60 minutes, but his touchdown pass to T.J. Hockenson with zeros on the clock was enough to give his team the victory. Overall, the veteran threw for 340 yards on 25-of-36 passing, continuing to spread the ball around to all his weapons.
Stafford finished with 18.4 FanDuel points, ranking 15th among Week 7 passers. Our models project him for 19.14 next week against the Indianapolis Colts.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones slated to become the Browns' WR3 December 5th, 2020
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) "feeling fresh" for Monday night December 5th, 2020
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (ACL) will return to practice next week December 5th, 2020
- Running back LeGarrette Blount officially retires December 5th, 2020
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Jeff Okudah (shoulder) ruled out for Week 13's game against Bears December 4th, 2020
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (illness) questionable in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Week 13's game against Chicago December 4th, 2020
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (illness) DNP on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Danny Amendola (hip) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020