Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. done for 2020 with torn ACL
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. said he suffered a torn ACL and his season is over.
Beckham suffered the injury on the first offensive drive of the Browns' win over the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday. Entering Week 7, Beckham led the Browns in targets (43) and was tied with Jarvis Landry for the team-lead in receiving yards (319). Rashard Higgins stepped up after Beckham went down and wound up leading the Browns with 6 catches for 110 yards on 6 targets against the Bengals. Donovan Peoples-Jones (3 catches, 56 yards, 1 touchdown, 3 targets) was also more involved. Look for both Higgins and Peoples-Jones to play expanded roles again in Week 8 against the Las Vegas Raiders as the Browns adjust to life without Beckham.
Peoples-Jones and Higgins are leading the Browns receivers this season in terms of Reception Net Expected Points per target. Beckham had the 12th-most air yards (562) in the league entering Week 7.
- Bryan Bulaga (illness) fully participates in Chargers' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Baltimore's Robert Griffin (thigh) estimated non-participation on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) remains limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (toe) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Akiem Hicks (hamstring) limited participation in Bears' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (thigh) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Myles Garrett (COVID-19) activated for Browns December 1st, 2020
- Browns' Denzel Ward (calf) expected to remain out Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Myles Garrett (COVID-19) expected to return in Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Austin Hooper produces 13 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12's win over Jaguars November 30th, 2020