Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes quiet in snowy Week 7 win over Denver
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes couldn't find much room to operate in the team's 43-16 Week 7 win over the Denver Broncos.
It was snowing pretty heavily in Colorado before and during the game, which affected the playing conditions quite a bit. Both teams tried to lean on their ground game, which took the air attacks out of commission. The superstar completed 15-of-23 passes for 200 yards and a touchdown, not making any mistakes but not dominating either.
Mahomes finished with 12 FanDuel points, ranking 12th among Week 7 passers. Our models currently project him for 23.4 next week against the New York Jets.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire quiet in win over Buccaneers November 30th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce hauls in 8 receptions for 82 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) available for Week 12's game against Tampa Bay November 27th, 2020