Arizona's Kenyan Drake (ankle) will undergo MRI on Monday, X-Rays negative
According to Adam Schefter, Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake (ankle) will have an MRI on Monday "to determine extent of injury and how much time he could miss."
Drake's X-Rays on Sunday night reportedly came back negative after the Arizona back was carted off the field during the fourth quarter. With the Cardinals' bye week upcoming, expect Chase Edmonds to operate as Arizona's lead back in Week 9 if Drake is expected to miss extra time.
According to numberFire's models, despite seeing less volume, Edmonds currently ranks as Arizona's most efficient running back, producing 0.33 Net Expected Points per attempt and a 58.6% Rush Success Rate compared to Drake's mark at 0.09 Net Expected Points per carry and a 39.5% Rush Success Rate.
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) listed as questionable for Week 13's game against New Orleans December 4th, 2020
- Atlanta's Todd Gurley (knee) questionable for Week 13's divisional contest against Saints December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Week 13's game against Chicago December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' Matt Breida placed on COVID-19 reserve list, out for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) ruled out for Week 13's game against Jets December 4th, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (shoulder) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake finds endzone twice in loss to Patriots November 30th, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray struggles in Week 12's loss to New England November 30th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (illness) available for Week 12's game against New England November 27th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (shoulder) available for Week 12's showdown with Patriots November 27th, 2020