DeAndre Hopkins catches 10 for 103, touchdown in Cardinals win
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins caught 10 passes on 12 targets for 103 yards and a touchdown in a 37-34, Week 7 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
Hopkins had his third 10-catch game and fourth 100-yarder of the season after a quiet Week 6. He's leading the NFL in receptions (57), yards (704), and targets (73) heading into the Cardinals' bye week. Hopkins has been limited in practice recently by an ankle injury, so he should be closer to full strength by the time the Cardinals return to action in Week 9 versus the Miami Dolphins.
Hopkins scored 19.3 FanDuel points in Week 7 and is averaging 16.4 FanDuel points per game (WR6). The Dolphins currently have the second-best pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones slated to become the Browns' WR3 December 5th, 2020
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) "feeling fresh" for Monday night December 5th, 2020
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (ACL) will return to practice next week December 5th, 2020
- Running back LeGarrette Blount officially retires December 5th, 2020
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (shoulder) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake finds endzone twice in loss to Patriots November 30th, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray struggles in Week 12's loss to New England November 30th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (illness) available for Week 12's game against New England November 27th, 2020