Chargers' Justin Herbert totals 413 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 7 win against Jaguars
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert completed 27 of 43 attempts for 347 yards and 3 touchdowns, with 9 carries for 66 yards and 1 rushing touchdown in a 39-29 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 7.
Herbert produced another exceptional rookie performance, lighting up the Jaguars through the air and scrambling for chunk plays when necessary. Keenan Allen remained his favorite target, with the two connecting on 10 of 13 targets for 125 yards. No other receiver saw a significant number of targets, with Herbert instead looking to running back Justin Jackson 6 times, Joshua Kelley 5 times, and tight end Hunter Henry 7 times. His touchdowns went to Jalen Guyton, Virgil Green, and Donald Parham Jr. Next up for Herbert and the Chargers is a clash with the Denver Broncos in Week 8.
Herbert scored 38.48 FanDuel points in Week 7, the most of any player on Sunday's main slate, and 18.48 more than numberFire's projection (20). Our models project him to score 17.2 FanDuel points against the Broncos in Week 8.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) questionable for Week 13's clash with Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) listed as questionable for Week 13's game against New Orleans December 4th, 2020
- Atlanta's Todd Gurley (knee) questionable for Week 13's divisional contest against Saints December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Week 13's game against Chicago December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' Matt Breida placed on COVID-19 reserve list, out for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Bryan Bulaga (illness) fully participates in Chargers' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Willians (non-injury related) returns to practice on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry records 7 receptions for 67 yards in Week 12's loss to Buffalo November 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Herbert accumulates 316 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler handles feature back workload against Bills in Week 12 November 29th, 2020