Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. feared to have suffered a "major" knee injury in Week 7
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is believed to have suffered a major knee injury in Week 7's win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
Beckham was forced from Week 7's win over the Bengals in the first half with a knee injury and did not return. He will have an MRI on Monday to determine the extent of the injury, but early indications are that it won't be good news. If Beckham is ruled out, Jarvis Landry would become the Browns' top option in the passing game, with Rashard Higgins seeing additional opportunities.
Beckham saw just 1 target before leaving with a knee injury on Sunday.
- Alvin Kamara (foot) limited in Saints' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) DNP in Raiders' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) remains out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chicago's Nick Foles (hip) fully practices on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Lions' Danny Amendola (hip) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) held out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (thigh) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Myles Garrett (COVID-19) activated for Browns December 1st, 2020
- Browns' Denzel Ward (calf) expected to remain out Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Myles Garrett (COVID-19) expected to return in Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Austin Hooper produces 13 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12's win over Jaguars November 30th, 2020