Jets rule Jamison Crowder (groin) out for Week 7
The New York Jets ruled Jamison Crowder (groin) out for Sunday's Week 7 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Quarterback Sam Darnold will also return in this one, but unfortunately will be without his top target for the season. It's unclear how much time Crowder will miss with the injury.
With Crowder sidelined, second-round rookie wide receiver Denzel Mims could see a significant workload in his NFL debut. Mims, who spent most of the season and all of the preseason on the injured reserve with a hamstring injury, is projected for 5.8 fantasy points according to our models.
- Dolphins' "not concerned" Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) will miss Week 12's game against Jets November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) returning to Jets practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Jets put La'Mical Perine (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine has high-ankle sprain November 24th, 2020
- Jets planning more La'Mical Perine touches November 20th, 2020
- Breshad Perriman (shoulder) still limited for Jets November 19th, 2020
- Jets' Breshad Perriman (shoulder) limited Wednesday November 18th, 2020