Jets' Sam Darnold (shoulder) active for Week 7
Sam Darnold (shoulder) is active for the New York Jets' Week 7 game against the Buffalo Bills.
With Darnold healthy, Joe Flacco should move back to the bench. Darnold will be without his top target Jamison Crowder, but should get to see what he has in rookie Denzel Mims and will have veteran Breshad Perriman to throw to.
Darnold will face a tough but beatable Bills defense this week and is projected for 15.9 fantasy points in our models. His salary is $6,700 on FanDuel.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) questionable for Week 13's clash with Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) listed as questionable for Week 13's game against New Orleans December 4th, 2020
- Atlanta's Todd Gurley (knee) questionable for Week 13's divisional contest against Saints December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Week 13's game against Chicago December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' Matt Breida placed on COVID-19 reserve list, out for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore gets 21 touches in loss to Dolphins November 30th, 2020
- Gase: Sam Darnold (shoulder) expected to start in Jets' Week 12 matchup against Miami November 27th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) fully participates in Jets' Thursday practice November 26th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) returning to Jets practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Jets put La'Mical Perine (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine has high-ankle sprain November 24th, 2020