Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle) ruled out for Week 7
Houston Texans tight end Jordan Akins will not play Sunday in Week 7's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Akins is fully recovered from his concussion, but it's the ankle that will hold him out against Green Bay. Hopefully he'll be ready to return to the lineup sooner rather than later, but in his stead, Darren Fells has been extremely effective at the tight end position.
The Texans are going up against a Packers defense that has been average against opposing air attacks, ranking 17th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Texans' Randall Cobb (toe) reportedly going on injured reserve November 25th, 2020
- Kenny Stills (quad) ruled out for Texans on Thanksgiving November 25th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills (quad) limited at Tuesday's practice November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Randall Cobb (toe) could land on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Duke Johnson inefficient as Texans' lead back November 23rd, 2020