Curtis Samuel (knee) getting in limited reps for Panthers
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel (knee) was limited at Thursday's practice.
Samuel was also limited on Wednesday but Panthers head coach Matt Rhule stressed that he won't be rushed back after sitting out last game. Samuel figures to suit up for Sunday's Week 7 game against the New Orleans Saints if he practices again on Friday. He doesn't have more than 51 yards in any game this season and is averaging 3.8 targets since the opener.
Samuel is averaging 6.8 FanDuel points per game this season. The Saints have the No. 12 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler handles feature back workload against Bills in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones expected to miss some time with "pretty bad" hamstring injury November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (Achilles) active for Week 12's clash with Bears on Sunday Night Football November 29th, 2020
- Panthers' D.J. Moore exits Week 12's game against Vikings with injury November 29th, 2020
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) officially ruled out for Week 12's contest against Minnesota November 28th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) questionable for Week 12's contest against Minnesota November 27th, 2020
- Carolina's Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will start in Week 12's matchup against Vikings November 27th, 2020
- Rhule: Panthers expect Teddy Bridgewater (knee) to play Week 12 November 25th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) not expected to play for Panthers Week 12 November 25th, 2020