Marvin Jones (knee) returns to Lions practice
Detroit Lions wide receiver Marvin Jones (knee) returned to practice on Thursday.
Jones was a limited participant after sitting out Wednesday. He should be fine for Sunday's Week 7 contest against the Atlanta Falcons. The 30-year-old veteran has been held under 10 yards in back-to-back games and hasn't topped 55 yards once this season. Perhaps Jones will be able to produce in a plus spot against a Falcons defense that is giving up the second-most passing yards per game.
numberFire's models expect Jones to draw 5.7 targets and score 9.0 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has a salary of $5,700 on the Week 7 main slate and is the WR34 in our weekly fantasy rankings. Per our advanced defensive rankings, the Falcons have the worst pass defense in the NFL.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Pelissero: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson eligible for activation from COVID-19 reserve list on Sunday December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Jeff Okudah (shoulder) ruled out for Week 13's game against Bears December 4th, 2020
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (illness) questionable in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Week 13's game against Chicago December 4th, 2020
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (illness) DNP on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Danny Amendola (hip) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020