Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks
The Baltimore Ravens acquired defensive end Yannick Ngakoue from the Minnesota Vikings in exchange for a 2021 third-round pick and 2022 conditional fifth-round pick.
The Vikings acquired Ngakoue from the Jacksonville Jaguars at the end of August. He recorded 5.0 sacks with 5 tackles for loss and forced 2 fumbles in six games with the Vikings prior to this trade. The addition should bolster an already dominant Baltimore defensive front that is averaging the second-most sacks in the league per game (3.7). Ngakoue, 25, will likely make his debut for the Ravens in Week 8 against the Pittsburgh Steelers following their bye week.
Ngakoue has earned a 74.3 pass rush grade from Pro Football Focus this season. That is higher than any other defensive lineman on the Ravens and ranks 15th out of 105 edge defenders to play at least 100 defensive snaps in 2020.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Vikings hopeful Adam Thielen (COVID-19) will return Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Justin Jefferson scores twice in Vikings victory November 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins throws for 307 yards and 3 scores in come-back win over Panthers in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (leg) returns to Week 12's game against Panthers November 29th, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook heads to medical tent November 29th, 2020