Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (ankle) tweaked his hamstring in practice, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
The Saints will evaluate Thomas over the next few days to determine his status for Week 7 versus the Carolina Panthers on Sunday. Thomas suffered a high ankle sprain in the opener that kept him out for a month and then he was suspended for Week 5 for punching a teammate. He was expected to return coming out of the Saints' bye week prior to this latest setback. Emmanuel Sanders and Tre'Quan Smith will continue to carry additional value if Thomas misses another game.
Thomas is currently the top overall wide receiver in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 17.2 FanDuel points and he has a salary of $8,600, making Thomas numberFire's third-best value among all receivers in Week 7. Per our advanced defensive metrics, the Panthers rank 7th against the pass and 24th against the run.
- Chargers' Mike Willians (non-injury related) returns to practice on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) DNP in Raiders' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) remains out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chicago's Nick Foles (hip) fully practices on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Lions' Danny Amendola (hip) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) held out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Alvin Kamara (foot) limited in Saints' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Michael Thomas (ankle) managing reps at Saints practice December 2nd, 2020
- Alvin Kamara still practicing for Saints through foot ailment December 2nd, 2020
- Saints' Alvin Kamara gives way to Latavius Murray in win over Broncos November 30th, 2020
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020