Giants' Darius Slayton (foot) has no injury designation for Thursday's Week 7
New York Giants wide receiver Darius Slayton is not listed on the team's final Week 7 injury report ahead of Week 7's tilt against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Slayton was limited in practice to start the week, but it seems as though he's fully healthy for the divisional showdown. He'll be out there with Golden Tate as Daniel Jones' two main wide receiver options against a weak Eagles secondary.
Our models project Slayton for 4.3 catches, 60.3 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 10.7 FanDuel points.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Rapoport: Giants 'bracing for' Daniel Jones (hamstring) to miss time, will have MRI on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Giants' Evan Engram explodes for 129 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Darius Slayton held without a catch in Giants' defeat of Bengals November 30th, 2020
- Giants' Wayne Gallman finds endzone in win over Cincinnati November 30th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones expected to miss some time with "pretty bad" hamstring injury November 29th, 2020
- Giants' Colt McCoy steps in for injured Daniel Jones November 29th, 2020