Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 7 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Hopkins has been known to get a veteran rest day from time to time, so this could simply be that. But after a relatively ineffective performance from him on Monday, it's not the best sign. Keep an eye on his practice participation over the next couple days. Should he be affected in any way on Sunday, Christian Kirk and Andy Isabella could see increased looks.
Our models currently project Hopkins for 7.8 catches, 87.4 receiving yards, 0.6 touchdowns and 16.4 FanDuel points.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake finds endzone twice in loss to Patriots November 30th, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray struggles in Week 12's loss to New England November 30th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (illness) available for Week 12's game against New England November 27th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (shoulder) available for Week 12's showdown with Patriots November 27th, 2020
- Keim: Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) expected to play in Week 12's contest against New England November 27th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald tests positive for COVID-19 November 26th, 2020