Chargers' Tyrod Taylor (chest) practices in full Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Tyrod Taylor was a full participant in practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 7 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Taylor won't be the starting quarterback when he's fully healthy - head coach Anthony Lynn named Justin Herbert the full-time option recently - but it's a good sign to see the veteran fully healthy. Assuming he's ready for an active tag, he'd slot in as the backup presence to Herbert. Easton Stick would likely not receive a jersey on game days in that case.
Jacksonville's pass defense has been terrible thus far, ranking 31st in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Austin Ekeler (hamstring) returning to Chargers practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler (hamstring) to return to practice ahead of Week 12's showdown with Bills November 24th, 2020
- Kalen Ballage records 71 yards for Chargers November 23rd, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Williams finds endzone in win over Jets November 23rd, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Herbert destroys Jets for 366 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 11 victory November 22nd, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen hauls in 16 receptions in Week 11 win over Jets November 22nd, 2020