Bengals' John Ross looking for a "fresh start" away from Cincinnati
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross approached the team about a trade this week, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
Ross, the former 9th overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft, expressed interest in getting a fresh start somewhere else. The speedster was inactive for Weeks 3,4 and 5, before playing just a single snap in the team's Week 6 loss to the Indianapolis Colts. Ross' agent stated that trade talks with the Bengals haven't gone very far. Two weeks remain until the trade deadline.
The Bengals are 3.5-point underdogs against the Cleveland Browns in Week 7. Their implied team total of 23.25 points is the seventh-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler handles feature back workload against Bills in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones expected to miss some time with "pretty bad" hamstring injury November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (Achilles) active for Week 12's clash with Bears on Sunday Night Football November 29th, 2020
- Bengals' Gio Bernard (concussion) clears protocol, active for Week 12 against New York November 29th, 2020
- Bengals' Giovani Bernard (concussion) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Bengals activate Auden Tate from COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday November 28th, 2020
- Bengals' Giovani Bernard (concussion) questionable for Week 12's matchup against Giants November 27th, 2020
- Bengals' Gio Bernard (concussion) limited on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Giovani Bernard (concussion) misses Bengals practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020