Raiders' Marcus Mariota (pec) activated off injured/reserve list on Tuesday
Las Vegas Raiders' quarterback Marcus Mariota was activated from the reserve/injured list on Tuesday.
Mariota was place on the injured list during the first week of the NFL season with a pec injury, and was designated to return on September 30th. That began a three-week window for the Raiders to add him back to the active roster, which they did on Tuesday, one day before the deadline. Mariota is expected to serve as the primary backup to Derek Carr.
The Raiders are 3.0-point underdogs against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 7. Their implied team total of 24.75 is the fifteenth-highest team total on the 'Thursday-Monday' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller records 3 receptions for 37 yards in Week 10's victory over Denver November 16th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs totals 112 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 10 win over Broncos November 15th, 2020
- Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest) ruled out for the rest of Week 10's game against Denver November 15th, 2020
- Josh Jacobs out-gained by teammate in Raiders win November 9th, 2020
- Devontae Booker leads Raiders with 68 rushing yards in win November 9th, 2020
- Raiders' Nelson Agholor finds endzone in Week 9 win against Chargers November 9th, 2020