Bills' Zack Moss inefficient in return to action
Zack Moss totaled 10 yards in the Buffalo Bills' Week 6 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Bills gave Moss 5 carries in his return to the field, but the rookie wasn't able to do much with his opportunities. He clearly played behind sophomore Devin Singletary.
Moss finished the night with 5 carries for 10 yards.
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler handles feature back workload against Bills in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones expected to miss some time with "pretty bad" hamstring injury November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (Achilles) active for Week 12's clash with Bears on Sunday Night Football November 29th, 2020
- Update: Bills' Josh Allen (ankle) re-enters Week 12 game November 29th, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen (leg) heads to sideline in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Bills place John Brown (ankle) on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 28th, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (ankle) ruled out for Week 12's contest against Chargers November 27th, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (ankle) out on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Bills' John Brown (ankle) still not practicing Wednesday November 25th, 2020