Devin Singletary bottled up in Bills Week 6 loss
Devin Singletary was unable to make an impact in the the Buffalo Bills' Week 6 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Chiefs were able to completely contain the Bills' running backs, giving up just 42 total rushing yards to Singletary and Zack Moss. Singletary still handled the majority of the workload despite Moss' return to the field after a multi-week absence.
Singletary ended up with 10 carries to Moss' 5, and produced 32 rushing yards to Moss' 10 on those rushes. He also added 1 catch for 23 yards.
- Texans activate David Johnson (concussion) from injured reserve December 5th, 2020
- Donovan Peoples-Jones slated to become the Browns' WR3 December 5th, 2020
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) "feeling fresh" for Monday night December 5th, 2020
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (ACL) will return to practice next week December 5th, 2020
- Running back LeGarrette Blount officially retires December 5th, 2020
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Cole Beasley praises Bills' play-calling December 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs held to season-low 39 yards for Buffalo November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis scores with team-high 79 yards November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss plays second fiddle in win over Chargers November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Devin Singletary racks up 102 all-purpose yards in win over Los Angeles November 30th, 2020
- Buffalo's Josh Allen accounts for 1 touchdown and 157 yards in Week 12's victory over Chargers November 30th, 2020