Stefon Diggs scores for Bills in Week 6 loss
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs caught 6 passes for 46 yards and a touchdown in the team's Week 6 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Diggs was productive against a strong Chiefs' secondary, and was millimeters away from catching a deep bomb from quarterback Josh Allen early in the first quarter of the game. He was able to draw some critical penalties on the Chiefs' defensive backs, but unfortunately penalties do not translate into fantasy points.
Diggs finished the night with 6 receptions on 8 targets for 46 yards and 1 touchdowns, resulting in 13.6 fantasy points.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Cole Beasley praises Bills' play-calling December 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs held to season-low 39 yards for Buffalo November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis scores with team-high 79 yards November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss plays second fiddle in win over Chargers November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Devin Singletary racks up 102 all-purpose yards in win over Los Angeles November 30th, 2020
- Buffalo's Josh Allen accounts for 1 touchdown and 157 yards in Week 12's victory over Chargers November 30th, 2020