Patriots' Cam Newton struggles to throw in Week 6 upset loss to Denver
New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton had a polarizing performance in the team's 18-12 loss to the Denver Broncos in Week 6.
Newton was putrid through the air, completing 17-of-25 attempts for just 157 yards and a pair of touchdowns, completely derailing the team's offense in the surprising defeat. His fantasy day was salvaged by a 10-carry, 76-yard, 1-touchdown performance - the former MVP also added a 16-yard catch - but it wasn't enough to bring the team a victory.
With 19.98 FanDuel points, Newon ranked 9th among all quarterbacks. He's currently projected for 20.6 next week against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler handles feature back workload against Bills in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones expected to miss some time with "pretty bad" hamstring injury November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (Achilles) active for Week 12's clash with Bears on Sunday Night Football November 29th, 2020
- Patriots' Sony Michel (quad) returns to active roster in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Patriots' Isaiah Wynn (knee) ruled out for Week 12's game against Cardinals November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) out for the rest of the season November 27th, 2020
- James White logs 11 touches in New England loss November 23rd, 2020