Colts' Philip Rivers goes for 371 yards in win over Cincinnati
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Philip Rivers had a huge passing performance in the team's 31-27 win over the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Colts found themselves down 21-0 early to the Bengals, and it seemed like another disastrous outing for the veteran signal caller. But he brought his team all the way back, throwing for 371 yards on 29-of-44 passing with a trio of touchdowns - though he did add an interception to that line. Father Time has been staved off for at least one more week.
Rivers finished with 25.84 FanDuel points, finishing 6th among quarterbacks in Week 6. The Colts are on a bye next week before a Week 8 tilt against the Detroit Lions.
- Dolphins' "not concerned" Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) will miss Week 12's game against Jets November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Colts' Philip Rivers (toe) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Jonathan Taylor totals 114 yards as Colts topple Packers November 23rd, 2020
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. scores 1st career touchdown in win over Green Bay November 23rd, 2020
- Colts' Jack Doyle (concussion) clears protocol, will play in Week 11 November 21st, 2020
- Colts' Jack Doyle (concussion) questionable for Week 11's game against Packers November 20th, 2020
- Jack Doyle (concussion) back at Colts practice November 19th, 2020