Colts' Trey Burton scores 1 rushing and 1 receiving touchdown in Week 6 win over Bengals
Indianapolis Colts tight end Trey Burton caught 4 of 5 targets for 58 yards and 1 touchdown, with 1 rush for 1 yard and a score in a 31-27 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 6.
Burton was a key part of the Colts' red zone attack on Sunday, catching a 10-yard score in the second quarter after taking a snap from the wildcat for a 1-yard rushing touchdown in the first. It was Burton's most impactful performance of the season, and he will look to keep going against the Detroit Lions in Week 8, following the Colts Week 7 bye.
Burton scored 19.9 FanDuel points in Week 6, second-most among tight ends on Sunday's early slate, and 12.6 more than numberFire's projection (7.3).
- Atlanta's Todd Gurley (knee) questionable for Week 13's divisional contest against Saints December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Week 13's game against Chicago December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' Matt Breida placed on COVID-19 reserve list, out for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) ruled out for Week 13's game against Jets December 4th, 2020
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Steelers December 4th, 2020
- Colts activate DeForest Buckner from COVID-19 reserve list on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Philip Rivers (toe) limited in Colts' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell (knee) likely done for season December 2nd, 2020
- Jonathan Taylor (COVID-19) activated for Colts December 2nd, 2020
- T.Y. Hilton leads Colts with 81 yards, scores first touchdown November 30th, 2020
- Colts' Nyheim Hines sees 18 touches in loss to Titans November 30th, 2020