Dolphins' DeVante Parker (groin) questionable to return against Jets in Week 6
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker is questionable to return to Week 6's game against the New York Jets with a groin injury.
Parker suffered a groin injury during the second half of Sunday's game against the Jets and is considered questionable to return. With the Dolphins firmly in control of the game, up 24 in the fourth quarter, they may opt to rest their top wide receiver for the rest of the contest.
Parker caught 3 of 8 targets for 35 yards before leaving with his injury.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) uncertain for Dolphins Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- DeVante Parker paces Dolphins with 14 targets, 8 catches, 119 yards November 30th, 2020
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick to start for Dolphins in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) officially inactive for Dolphins in Week 12 November 29th, 2020