Patriots place Sony Michel (quad) on Reserve/COVID-19 list
New England Patriots running back Sony Michel was placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list Saturday along with two teammates.
Michel was already on injured reserve due to a quad injury, and he wasn't particularly close to playing anyways. Being placed on the list doesn't necessarily mean that Michel tested positive - he could've simply been in contact with a confirmed case - but he'll be required to quarantine away from the team until the matter is resolved. Guard Shaq Mason and defensive end Derek Rivers were also placed on the list.
Our models currently project Michel for 333.84 rushing yards, 38.66 receiving yards and 3.10 total touchdowns going forward this season.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (toe) could potentially play in Week 7 Thursday October 21st, 2020
- Giants' Darius Slayton (foot) has no injury designation for Thursday's Week 7 October 21st, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (shoulder) limited on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Chargers' Tyrod Taylor (chest) practices in full Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (knee) limited on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Cam Newton struggles to throw in Week 6 upset loss to Denver October 19th, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee) active for Pats in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Patriots place Sony Michel (quad) on Reserve/COVID-19 list October 17th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) questionable but expected to play against Denver in Week 6 October 16th, 2020
- Patriots' James Ferentz placed on reserve/COVID-19 list October 16th, 2020
- Reiss: Patriots reportedly cancel Friday's practice after positive COVID-19 test October 16th, 2020