Packers' Equanimeous St. Brown (knee) activated from injured reserve
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown was activated off of the team's injured reserve list Saturday.
This comes as the Packers get ready to face Tampa Bay in FOX's Game of the Week on Sunday. With Allen Lazard on injured reserve, there isn't a steady third option behind Davante Adams and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. If St. Brown can shake off the rust quickly, he could slot in three-wide sets immediately.
Our models project St. Brown for 1.4 catches, 17.9 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.1 FanDuel points.
- Jaguars activate Devine Ozigbo (hamstring) from injured reserve October 24th, 2020
- Jaguars' Chris Thompson placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Rams' Robert Woods (groin) not listed on final Week 7 injury report October 24th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (hand) listed as questionable but expected to play in Week 7 October 24th, 2020
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thigh) not on final Week 7 injury report October 24th, 2020
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (hamstring) will play in Sunday's Week 7 game October 24th, 2020
- Packers' Aaron Jones (calf) not expected to play in Sunday's Week 7 game October 24th, 2020
- Packers confident in A.J. Dillon if needed against Texans in Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones (calf) game-time decision for Week 7's contest against Houston October 23rd, 2020
- Aaron Jones now uncertain for Packers on Sunday October 23rd, 2020
- Green Bay's Robert Tonyan (ankle) practicing on Friday October 23rd, 2020
- Robert Tonyan (ankle) working with trainer at Packers practice October 22nd, 2020