Patriots' James Ferentz placed on reserve/COVID-19 list
New England Patriots center James Ferentz was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Friday.
It appears that Ferentz was the positive test that emerged on Friday, causing the Patriots to cancel practice. Ferentz played 76 snaps at center in Week 4's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Patriots are 9.0-point favorites over the Denver Broncos in Week 6.
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler handles feature back workload against Bills in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones expected to miss some time with "pretty bad" hamstring injury November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (Achilles) active for Week 12's clash with Bears on Sunday Night Football November 29th, 2020
- Patriots' Sony Michel (quad) returns to active roster in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Patriots' Isaiah Wynn (knee) ruled out for Week 12's game against Cardinals November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) questionable for Week 12 November 27th, 2020
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) out for the rest of the season November 27th, 2020
- James White logs 11 touches in New England loss November 23rd, 2020