Reiss: Patriots reportedly cancel Friday's practice after positive COVID-19 test
According to Mike Reiss, the New England Patriots have reportedly canceled Friday's practice after a positive COVID-19 test.
After a positive test emerged on Friday, New England's Week 6 matchup against the Denver Broncos could be in danger if the second round of testing confirms a positive case.
According to numberFire's models, the Patriots are currently 77.2% favorites to win their contest against the Broncos.
- Cleveland's WR KhaDarel Hodge (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Titans December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) remains out on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeAndre Washington (hamstring) doubtful in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle December 4th, 2020
- Miami's Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) doubtful for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (back) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- New England's Cam Newton (abdomen) limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Patriots' Dalton Keene (knee) designated to return from injured reserve December 2nd, 2020
- Patriots place Julian Edelman on COVID-19 reserve list on Monday November 30th, 2020
- Patriots' Cam Newton produces 130 yards in Week 12's victory over Arizona November 30th, 2020
- Patriots' Sony Michel (quad) returns to active roster in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020