Panthers looking to get Curtis Samuel more involved
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Curtis Samuel could see an uptick in work going forward.
Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater told reporters that the team wants to get the young receiver more involved. "“He’s a guy we want to try to get the ball (to) more, and not just third downs," Bridgewater said. "Try to find a way to get the ball in his hands because great things happen.” Obviously these words will have to translate into on-field action, but it's an encouraging sign that the team wants to gameplan touches for him.
Our models project Samuel for 3.3 catches, 37.5 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 8.5 FanDuel points.
- Alvin Kamara (foot) limited in Saints' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) DNP in Raiders' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) remains out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chicago's Nick Foles (hip) fully practices on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Lions' Danny Amendola (hip) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) held out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- D.J. Moore (ankle) could return after Panthers' bye November 30th, 2020
- Robby Anderson amasses 94 yards, provides Panthers' only offensive score November 30th, 2020
- Panthers' D.J. Moore exits Week 12's game against Vikings with injury November 29th, 2020
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) officially ruled out for Week 12's contest against Minnesota November 28th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) questionable for Week 12's contest against Minnesota November 27th, 2020
- Carolina's Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will start in Week 12's matchup against Vikings November 27th, 2020