Jamison Crowder dominates with Joe Flacco in Jets' loss to Arizona
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder had a huge game Sunday in the team's 30-10 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
Sam Darnold missed Sunday's game due to a shoulder injury, paving the way for the Joe Flacco experience. Surprisingly, Flacco wasn't half-bad in his first start in a Jets uniform, and Crowder was his favorite target. The 27-year-old pass catcher hauled in 6 of his 8 targets for 98 yards and a touchdown. As long as he's healthy, he'll be the team's top option out wide.
Crowder finished with 18.8 FanDuel points, ranking 7th among all wide receivers in Week 5.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Giants 'will continue to negotiate' with running back Saquon Barkley March 12th, 2023
- Giants use franchise tag on Saquon Barkley March 7th, 2023
- Giants sign Daniel Jones to 4-year, $160 million extension March 7th, 2023