Derek Carr has huge day in Raiders' win over Kansas City
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr dominated Sunday in the team's 40-32 Week 5 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Carr threw an ugly interception - not out of character for the 29-year-old - but he was otherwise flawless in the most surprising game on Sunday's slate. He completed 22-of-31 passes for 347 yards and 3 touchdowns, including a stellar 72-yard score to Henry Ruggs. Whenever Patrick Mahomes would find the endzone, Carr matched him immediately, and the Raiders moved to 3-2 on the year.
Carr finished with 24.98 FanDuel points Sunday, ranking 7th among all quarterbacks. The Raiders are on a bye next week before a Week 7 matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020