Cam Akers (ribs) active for Rams' Week 5 tilt
The Los Angeles Rams listed running back Cam Akers (ribs) as active for Sunday's game against the Washington Football Team.
Akers missed the past two weeks with a severe rib bruise, but is ready to suit up in Week 5. In Akers' absence Darrell Henderson showed flashes of lead-back upside, but the team shifted back towards a running back by committee approach in Week 4. It's unclear what Akers' role will be this week.
Our models project Akers to score 5.2 fantasy points against the Football Team today. His salary is $5,200 on FanDuel.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) available for Week 12's clash with 49ers November 29th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) a game-time decision for Week 12's clash with 49ers November 27th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) DNP on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020