Texans' Jordan Akins (concussion) questionable for Week 5's clash with Jaguars
Houston Texans tight end Jordan Akins (concussion) is questionable for Week 5's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Akins is still working to receive clearance after suffering a concussion in Week 4's loss the Minnesota Vikings. If active, our models expect him to see 3.7 targets against a Jacksonville defense ranked 25th against tight ends in numberFire's advanced stats. If he is ruled out, Darren Fells and Randall Cobb could see an increase in targets working against the interior of the Jaguars defense on Sunday.
Our models project Akins for 6.0 FanDuel points in Week 5. His salary is $4,800.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Cole Beasley praises Bills' play-calling December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Texans' rookie Isaiah Coulter expected to see snaps December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins could see more work out of the slot in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Keke Coutee expected to operate as #2 wide receiver moving forward December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller announces 6-game suspension for PEDs November 30th, 2020
- Texans and Kenny Stills agree to part ways November 27th, 2020