Jets send everyone home Friday following presumed positive
The New York Jets sent all players and coaches home after a presumptive positive player COVID-19 test Friday, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Jets shut down their training facility and are going virtual as they confirm that the diagnosis wasn't a false positive. The Arizona Cardinals, the Jets' Week 5 opponent, are scheduled to travel to New York on Friday, but the status of that game is now uncertain.
The Cardinals are 17th and the Jets are last in numberFire's NFL Team Power Rankings.
- Irsay: Colts want to keep T.Y. Hilton going forward January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020