Devonta Freeman totals 15 touches, 68 yards for Giants
New York Giants running back Devonta Freeman rushed 11 times for 33 yards and caught 4 passes (4 targets) for 35 yards in a 17-9, Week 4 loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
Freeman out-carried Wayne Gallman 11-6 but was out-gained 45-33. He had nearly twice as many touches as Gallman and Dion Lewis combined, but the lack of production could cause more of a split moving forward. Freeman and the Giants' ground game should have an easier time moving the ball in Week 5 against a Dallas Cowboys team that was just smacked for 307 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns on Sunday.
Freeman scored 8.80 FanDuel points on Sunday. He averaged negative-0.17 Rushing Net Expected Points per carry, compared to Gallman adding 0.21 Rushing NEP per carry. The Cowboys currently rank 24th against the run in numberFire's advanced rankings.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants in season-best showing December 28th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) active for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) to start in Week 16 December 26th, 2020