Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doubtful for Week 4 against Atlanta
Green Bay Packers tight end Marcedes Lewis is considered doubtful to play Monday in the team's Week 4 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Lewis didn't practice all week as he recovers from a knee injury sustained in the game prior against the New Orleans Saints - a contest in which he hauled in a touchdown from Aaron Rodgers. Expect him to sit on Monday Night Football against the Falcons, leaving more snaps at the tight end position for Robert Tonyan and Jace Sternberger.
Our models currently project Lewis for 0.9 catches, 10.7 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.2 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021