Laquon Treadwell aiming for 40-yard dash time around 4.50 seconds
Ole Miss wide receiver Laquon Treadwell is "not expected to run all that fast" at the NFL Combine, according to NFL draft insider Tony Pauline.
Per Pauline, "those around Treadwell will be satisfied" if he runs in the mid-4.50's. The Combine begins in just under two weeks. There has been speculation Treadwell could end up running in the 4.60's or even 4.70, which would throw shade on his current top-10 pick projection. On the field, Treadwell wins with elite ball skills, body control, and length, and not necessarily top-shelf speed or size.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020