Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) questionable for Week 3's game against Arizona
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay is listed as questionable for Week 3's game against the Arizona Cardinals with a hamstring injury.
Golladay logged a week of limited practice and will carry a questionable tag into Week 3 after missing the first two games of the season. He told reports on Friday that he is "definitely feeling a lot better. Wouldn’t say it’s 100 percent, I really wouldn’t even put a percentage on it. I just know I’m not 100 percent. I’m going to do everything I can and hopefully I showed enough (in practice this week) that I can be out there." Even operating at less than 100%, Golladay would provide a much-needed boost to the Lions offense. Our models expected him to see 7.0 targets against a Cardinals defense ranked 1st against wide receivers in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Lions are 5.5-point underdogs against the Cardinals in Week 3. Their implied team total of 25.0 points is the tenth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map. Golladay's Week 3 projection includes 4.2 receptions, 60.3 yards, 0.42 touchdowns, and 10.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,500.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rapoport: 'Expect a trade' involving Lions' Matthew Stafford before Super Bowl LV January 30th, 2021
- Lions "to begin discussing trade options" for Matthew Stafford January 24th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021