Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) logs limited practice on Thursday
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay was a limited participant in Thursday's practice.
After consecutive limited practices, Golladay appears on track to play in Week 3's matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. For his first start back, our models project Golladay to see 9.1 targets against numberFire's sixth rated pass defense.
Golladay's current Week 3 projection includes 5.4 receptions for 78.0 yards for a total of 13.6 FanDuel points.
- No timeline to return for Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss inefficient in return to action October 19th, 2020
- Devin Singletary bottled up in Bills Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Cole Beasley scores in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs scores for Bills in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen scores twice in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay goes for 105 yards in win over Jacksonville October 19th, 2020
- Matthew Stafford quieted in Lions' dominant Week 6 win over Jacksonville October 19th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift rushes for 116 yards and 2 scores in Week 6 win over Jaguars October 18th, 2020
- Lions' Desmond Trufant (hamstring) ruled out for Week 6 October 17th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift concentrating on being ready whenever his number is called October 16th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford focused on consistency heading into Week 6 clash against Jaguars October 16th, 2020