Washington's Steven Sims (toe) limited in Thursday practice
Washington Football Team wide receiver Steven Sims was a limited participant in practice Thursday.
Sims missed practice Wednesday, so this is an encouraging sign to see him back on the practice field. He was limited, so he's not fully in the clear just yet. Keep an eye on his practice participation Friday, though it certainly seems like he's on the right track.
Our models currently project Sims for 3.1 catches, 38.1 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 6.8 FanDuel points.
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Austin Hooper (abdomen) absent from Browns practice October 28th, 2020
- Michael Thomas (hamstring) sitting out Saints practice October 28th, 2020
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday, considered "day-to-day" October 28th, 2020
- Allen Lazard (core) returns to Packers practice October 28th, 2020
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) "day-to-day" with calf injury October 28th, 2020
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson gaining confidence as runner October 28th, 2020
- Football Team's Kyle Allen tosses 2 scores in Week 7 win over Dallas October 26th, 2020
- Terry McLaurin gains 90 yards, touchdown in Football Team victory October 26th, 2020
- Logan Thomas (neck) back at Football Team practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Football Team's Logan Thomas (neck) misses practice October 21st, 2020
- Washington expected to sign Robert Foster to active roster October 20th, 2020