D.J. Chark (chest, back) downgraded to out for Jaguars’ Thursday night matchup with Dolphins
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark (chest, back) has been ruled out for Thursday night's game against the Dolphins.
Chark was reportedly "trending upward" for Thursday's game but it turns out he won't be able to suit up on the short week. Chark is fourth on the team in wide receiver targets (7) through two games. Keelan Cole and multi-position rookie Laviska Shenault figure to take on more targets in place of Chark versus a Dolphins secondary that is allowing the seventh-most passing yards per game (276.5) this season.
numberFire's models expect Cole to lead the Jaguars with 7.7 targets and Shenault is second with 6.1 targets. Cole is projected for 11.2 FanDuel points and has a salary of $11,000 for the Thursday-only slate. Shenault is expected to score 10.7 FanDuel points and has a Thursday salary of $7,500. The Dolphins have the second-worst pass defense in the NFL, per numberFire's analytics.
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (ankle) will not return on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (hamstring) DNP on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practices in full on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) misses Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron (elbow) returns to full participation in Pittsburgh's Thursday practice October 29th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (toe) fully participates in Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Gardner Minshew reportedly has thumb fracture, uncertain after Jaguars’ bye October 29th, 2020
- Jags put Dede Westbrook (knee) on injured reserve October 26th, 2020
- Jaguars' Gardner Minshew limited to 173 yards in Week 7 loss to Los Angeles October 26th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook suffers significant leg injury in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Jags could bench Gardner Minshew as early as Week 7 October 25th, 2020