Zack Moss (toe) absent for Bills again
Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss (toe) did not practice again Thursday.
Moss is unlikely to suit up for Week 3 against the Los Angeles Rams if he can't practice in some capacity on Friday. The third-round pick is averaging 10.5 carries and targets through two games, most of which would likely go to Devin Singletary if the rookie can't go. The Rams are allowing the 13th-most rushing yards per game (128.5).
numberFire's models expect Moss to score 6.9 FanDuel points with 10.0 touches and 45.0 yards in Week 3. He's the RB37 in our weekly fantasy rankings and has a salary of $5,200. The Rams rank 28th against the run in numberFire's advanced analytics.
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (ankle) will not return on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (hamstring) DNP on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practices in full on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) misses Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron (elbow) returns to full participation in Pittsburgh's Thursday practice October 29th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (toe) fully participates in Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) fully practicing on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- John Brown (knee) returning to Bills practice October 28th, 2020
- Bills activate Jon Feliciano (pectoral) from injured reserve October 27th, 2020
- Cole Beasley clears century mark for Buffalo October 26th, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 307 yards, held scoreless in Week 7 win against Jets October 26th, 2020
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox placed on COVID-19 Reserve List on Saturday October 24th, 2020