Arizona's Christian Kirk (groin) DNP on Wednesday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk (groin) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Kirk sat out Wednesday's practice session after suffering a groin injury. Larry Fitzgerald should see more targets in Week 3's matchup against the Detroit Lions if Kirk is inactive.
Kirk's current projection against the Lions includes 3.9 receptions for 50.6 receiving yards on 6.5 targets.
- James White (non-injury) not at Patriots practice October 22nd, 2020
- Logan Thomas (neck) back at Football Team practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk records 2 catches, 2 touchdowns October 20th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins gains 73 yards on 2 catches for Cardinals October 20th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake erupts for 164 yards, 2 touchdowns in Cardinals' win October 20th, 2020
- Kyler Murray totals 3 touchdowns, Cardinals clobber Cowboys October 20th, 2020
- NFL updates COVID-19 protocols to include 5-day isolation for "high risk" close contact exposure October 13th, 2020