Buffalo's Zack Moss (toe) not practicing on Wednesday
Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss (toe) did not practice on Wednesday.
Moss was unable to participate in Wednesday's session after suffering a toe injury. Expect Devin Singletary to see more touches in Week 3's matchup against the Los Angeles Rams if Moss were to miss time.
Moss' current Week 3 projection includes 9.2 rushing attempts for 38.5 yards and 1.0 reception for 7.2 yards.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Bills' Gabriel Davis "likely to bust loose" in 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie practicing with the first team June 20th, 2022
- Bills sign wideout Jamison Crowder to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Free agent running back Matt Breida signs with Giants March 21st, 2022
- Bills release Cole Beasley March 17th, 2022
- Free agency market for Bills' Mitchell Trubisky gaining steam March 6th, 2022