Kenny Golladay (hamstring) returns to Lions practice
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hamstring) was limited in Wednesday's practice.
Golladay is on track to make his season debut Week 3 against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. His return will cut into Marvin Jones' volume share and send Quintez Cephus back to the bench. Golladay led the NFL with 11 receiving touchdowns last year and also finished top-10 in yards (1,190) and yards per catch (18.3). He was on pace for nearly 1,300 yards and 14 touchdowns before Matthew Stafford went down with a back injury midway through the season.
Golladay is the WR4 in numberFire's weekly fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to score 14.0 FanDuel points with 9.1 targets, 5.2 receptions, and 79.8 yards in Week 3. The Cardinals rank 6th in the league against the pass, per numberFire's analytics.
- No timeline to return for Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss inefficient in return to action October 19th, 2020
- Devin Singletary bottled up in Bills Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Cole Beasley scores in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs scores for Bills in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen scores twice in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay goes for 105 yards in win over Jacksonville October 19th, 2020
- Matthew Stafford quieted in Lions' dominant Week 6 win over Jacksonville October 19th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift rushes for 116 yards and 2 scores in Week 6 win over Jaguars October 18th, 2020
- Lions' Desmond Trufant (hamstring) ruled out for Week 6 October 17th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift concentrating on being ready whenever his number is called October 16th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford focused on consistency heading into Week 6 clash against Jaguars October 16th, 2020